Saturday, 23 May 2009

All Saints and the Guildhall

.
.
.
.
The spire of All saints Church, which was built 1786-96 can be seen to the right. The clocktower in the foreground belongs to the Guildhall which was old centre of government of the town. The old Guildhall was rebuilt and enlarged in the middle of the 17th century.
.

1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget