Sunday, 4 October 2009

The High Light, North Shields

.

.
The High Light building, located above the quayside of North Shields, was built in 1808, and together with the Low Light building helped guide ships into a safe channel on the River Tyne . The High light is now a private house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget